Newcastle Upon Tyne Photography Tuition – Lessons With Your Camera
Learn how to take fantastic photos with a Workshop designed for you in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Whether you’re a complete beginner or competent with your camera settings, we tailor your session exactly to your requirements.
Wherever your photography skills are today, you can improve so much more with a 1 – 2 – 1 session, a small group workshop, or learning how you can take professional quality images for your business in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Whatever camera you use, a DSLR, Bridge Camera, a Mirrorless, Compact or simply a Mobile Phone, you’ll find our Workshops in Newcastle Upon Tyne are easy and enjoyable. Your skills will improve dramatically, ensuring that you get so much more enjoyment out of your photography.
1 -2- 1 Tuition in Newcastle Upon Tyne
If you are just beginning photography or you are a skilled photographer wanting to improve your techniques, our One-to-One Photography Workshop is the ideal way forward. You’ll have your own Personal Photography Tutor come along to a location of your choice in Newcastle Upon Tyne and spend half a day with lots of hands on practical experience
Photography Training For Businesses in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Create Professional Quality Images that really Wow your customers.
We teach you how to do this at your Workplace in Newcastle Upon Tyne with your own photographic equipment.
You can then provide your own images whenever you need them and save a fortune on hiring a photographer.
Newcastle Upon Tyne Photo Walks for Groups
Photo Walks in Newcastle Upon Tyne are ideal for groups who are looking for an educational yet fun experience. Participants can bring whatever type of camera they have, a DSLR, a Bridge Camera, a Compact Camera, or even a Mobile phone Camera.
Give us a call or email us if you have any questions we would love to hear from you
Gift Vouchers Make a Fantastic Present
Our Photography Tutors have racked up an impressive pool of awards and achievements during their careers including:
- Winner of the Guardian Student Photographer of the Year
- Listed in The World’s Top Photographers
- International exhibitions spanning the globe from London to Los Angeles
- Selected speaker on photography at the prestigious Hasselblad Photographic Awards
- Appointee to the Judging Panel of the Venice International Photographic Contest
- Photographer at the Home Office
- Photographer at the London Marathon
- Photographer at the RSY Netzer
- Photographer for Amnesty International
- Photographer at the Tel Aviv University
- Winner of LSWPP DPAGB AFIAP BPE4 awards
- Winner of the Micro Business of the Year at the English Asian Business Awards
- Gold and Silver winners of Hasselblad awards
- UK Luxury Wedding Travel Photographer
Celebrity Clients Include
- Ewan McGregor
- Boy George
- Gok Wan
Fashion clients include:
Supplies of images to:
- The Guardian
- The Times
- The Daily Mirror
- The Independent
- The Daily Mail.
- Official Sports Photographers at leading sporting events including Premiere Football Matches and Racing Circuits.
“Many thanks for an enjoyable day at Delamere on 4th June for the Workshop. Getting to grips with fill-in flash and reflectors taught me quite a lot and also the creative use of slow shutter speeds with flash. Would love to experience more days with Cream.” Rod Burkey
“Thank you for a brilliant photograph workshop yesterday.” Ann and Alicia
“Just wanted to drop a quick email to say how much me, Hems and Lou enjoyed the course. To get to photograph the area in the peak District really made our trip memorable. We learnt a lot and its now up to us to practice it before we forget!” Stu
“The whole day went so quickly and you explained it all so clearly and in such a way that I felt totally at ease.” Ann
“Thanks again for yesterday it was very helpful and gave me just the information I needed to get me going.” Rob Oakes
“Just wanted to say thank you for a very interesting course”. Ghani Mohammed
“Just a quick note to thank you very much for a most enjoyable few hours yesterday.” Rod